Monday, December 5, 2011

Example of Mind Mind

Okay, so I found a way to access my example of a mindmap. However, you have to use this link a little differently to open the document. So, highlight the link below and select copy. Then open a new window and paste the link in the url box and press enter. You will then be prompted to either save or open and you will just click on open and then you should be able to view. If you are still not able to view this document, let me know. Hope it works!

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Mindmapping.mht

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to tell you, you will not be able to access the link using firefox. You will need to use internet explorer to open this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    The document does not open. Have you tried making it a JPG file where you can use html code? Not sure that would be the way to go but just trying ideas.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy,
    I have been struggling with how to make this post but nothing is working. How do I make it a JPG file and where is the code? I am willing to try anything.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete