Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pregnancy IQ

Class! I hope you enjoyed the slide show presentation and really understood how the fetus grows each week.  The 3D ultrasound pictures were also very impressive and it was amazing the difference between the 2D and 3D.  I am going to post a link to the website where there is a pregnancy IQ quiz to take.  I found it on the Parents.com web site and thought it would be a fun way to see what you might know or not know about pregancy.  This is fun and learning at the same time.  I will be honest and tell you I did not get all ten questions right either.  If you feel comfortable, post comments on what your pregnancy IQ score was and any comments you have or had about the information presented in the quiz.  Enjoy!

http://www.parents.com/parents/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/ab/quiz/data/26.xml&catref=prt1019&_DARGS=/parents/templates/quiz/answerbody.jsp.1_A&_DAV=10&_dynSessConf=-2373087520248662532 

No comments:

Post a Comment